In a season that's full of indulgences, I think it's sometimes nice to have food in your life that allows you to hit the reset button. This cheery citrus salad is the perfect palate cleanser. Clementines and pomegranates are easy to find in the supermarket this time of year, and a few sprigs of fresh mint add a little festive charm. Serves 3-4, and keeps well in a covered container in the fridge.
- 3-4 large clementines
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 or 3 fresh sprigs of mint
1. Peel and segment clementines
2. Remove seeds from pomegranate (this video shows a quick way)
3. Place clementines and pomegranate seeds in a medium sized bowl
4. Slice the mint leaves into super thin ribbons
5. Add the sliced mint as a garnish to the salad
Enjoy in between errands and holiday parties this season (or while browsing the new products just added to our online shop).