Treat your friends and family to an epic cheese and charcuterie platter loaded with local meats, cheeses, and produce. It's the perfect way to celebrate the fall harvest! We rounded up a list of our favorite combinations which can be enjoyed separately as an appetizer or added together for a hearty multi-course picnic.
- prosciuttos and peaches or fresh figs
- brie, crackers and currant jam (pictured below: Jasper Hill (Vermont) Moses Sleeper with raincoast crisp fig and olive crackers)
- summer sausage, apples and cheddar or gouda
- fresh bread, olive oil and parmesan cheese
- bell peppers, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, celery and ranch or dill dip
- sliced apples and caramel dip (for dessert)
What are your favorite cheese and charcuterie platter combinations? Share with us @picnicperfetco